A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jauregui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Jauregui is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Jauregui, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jauregui graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jauregui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Reynoso Jauregui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Jauregui practice?
- Dr. Patricia Jauregui has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Jauregui practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.