3.0

Very caring.. show details Very caring..
by Abhishek on Dec 17th, 2014

We have an amazing experience with Dr. Jeansonne. She is very caribg, kowledgeable and provides very good non-medical advise from time to time

Feb 15th, 2013

terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and does not listen to parents. Is not up to date on her medical knowledge. Avoid at all costs

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Jeansonne was my doctor when I was a child and now I take my daughter to see her and I have no complaints.

Don't trust Patricia Jeansonne show details Don't trust Patricia Jeansonne
Jan 22nd, 2011

This doctor gave my daughter a flu vaccine despite our verbal refusual. She acted like we were irresponsible for not wanting the vaccine and talk down to us. The nurse gave my daughter the vaccine anyway and claimed miscomminucation and acted like it was our fault. This clinic is more concerned with money and volume of patients then overal care of your child. They are in the business of selling vaccines. When I called to complain she did even remember me or my daughter. I will never let this so-called doctor touch, treat or see my daughter again. Please share this with all friend and loved ones. I relize clinics have to make money to survive but healthcare is suppose to be the primary objective not profit and self gain.