Pediatricians
Pediatric Health Alliance
811 S Parsons Ave
Brandon, FL 33511
813-685-4553
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 15th, 2013

terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and does not listen to parents. Is not up to date on her medical knowledge. Avoid at all costs

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Jeansonne was my doctor when I was a child and now I take my daughter to see her and I have no complaints.

|  Don't trust Patricia Jeansonne  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

This doctor gave my daughter a flu vaccine despite our verbal refusual. She acted like we were irresponsible for not wanting the vaccine and talk down to us. The nurse gave my daughter the vaccine anyway and claimed miscomminucation and acted like it was our fault. This clinic is more concerned with money and volume of patients then overal care of your child. They are in the business of selling vaccines. When I called to complain she did even remember me or my daughter. I will never let this so-called doctor touch, treat or see my daughter again. Please share this with all friend and loved ones. I relize clinics have to make money to survive but healthcare is suppose to be the primary objective not profit and self gain.

|  So dissapointed!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

My daughter has gone to Dr. J since she was born, now 10months old. The front staff is horrible. Lately when calling to set-up an appointment, i am told sorry July schedule isnt up yet, and it was already June 8th. The front staff informs me that "welll the Dr.s havent confirmed their schedule yet, I don't know when it will be up." Horrible, Horrible! Dr. J is a good doctor but as far as her staff, it sticks!

|  User review from LilaGuide.com  |  show details
    by comeaux19 at LilaGuide.com on Sep 9th, 2008 on lilaguide.com

You cant get any better than this group of doctors. I went to this group as a child and now send my 2 children there. They are trust worthy and care about YOUR child and YOU!

Read Full Review at lilaguide.com
    Jul 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Tired of being told everything is a virus and to wait it out. My son ends up with ear infections or even worse sinus infections that I end up missing work over. The wait isnt too bad when he is sick but I just feel like they only want money and more of it

Oct 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

The doctors are nice but I always have to wait a couple of hours when there. The doctor I see always tells way too many stories and I feel like I have to pick and choose which questions to ask.

Feb 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The whole group is great!: We are always greeted with a smile and kind words. The staff and nurses are helpful and caring to our children. They take time to give the girls comfort if they are feeling bad. They always have a hug and a smile for each one. D