A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jeffreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Jeffreys, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffreys graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jeffreys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia G Jeffreys MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Jeffreys practice?
- Dr. Patricia Jeffreys has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Patricia Jeffreys practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Live Oak, TX.