A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Jeffreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Jeffreys, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology Recertification.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffreys graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jeffreys has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeffreys accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Jeffreys practice?
- Dr. Patricia Jeffreys practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology Recertification near Live Oak, TX.