More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Joseph
Dr. Patricia Joseph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Joseph is affiliated with Children's Medical Center - Dayton, Jewish Hospital, The and The Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Joseph has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Patricia Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. James Lockey
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi41
Dr. Francis Mccormack
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi31
Dr. Sadia Benzaquen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Cincinnati, OH 0.01 mi15