Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Coyle
Dr. Patricia Coyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY, with other offices in Stony Brook, NY and Stony Brook, NY. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Coyle is affiliated with Eastern Long Island Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. Coyle has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Coyle has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Patricia Coyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Andrew Goldfine
East Setauket, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Oded Gerber
East Setauket, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Mary Andriola
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
East Setauket, NY 0 mi48