A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Coyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Coyle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Research
- Cognition Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Coyle practice?
Dr. Patricia Coyle practices Neurology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Neurologists.