A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Coyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Coyle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Research
- Cognition Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Katharine Coyle MD is a female Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Patricia Coyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Coyle practices Neurology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Neurologists.