A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Coyle is Excellent. Dr. Coyle has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Coyle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Central Nervous System Diseases CNS Diseases, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Coyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Coyle practice?
Dr. Patricia Coyle practices Neurology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Coyle, Dr. Patsy Coyle, Dr. Tricia Coyle, Dr. Trish Coyle, Dr. Pat Coyle, Dr. Patti Coyle