A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kapsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapsner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kapsner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapsner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Kapsner MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Kapsner practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kapsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Kapsner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Endocrinologists.