A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kapsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapsner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kapsner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kapsner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapsner graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapsner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Kapsner MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Kapsner practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kapsner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Kapsner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Endocrinologists.