Dr. Patricia Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Katz?

Not a Patient's Choice or Compassionate Doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Katz knows what she's doing, but has horrible bedside manner. She's not very patient and doesn't take the time to answer any questions. I've met with her almost 10 times and I'm not sure if she's ever asked me if I had any questions because she's usually rushing out the door. I always feel rushed and don't feel like I receive thorough care after I see her. When I ask her questions, it doesn't seem like she takes the time to listen to what I'm saying and provide a thorough answer. I'll usually get a generic answer that she can quickly spit out, and frankly, she doesn't directly answer my questions. She also doesn't provide a lot of information when she's measuring me and such. I'll have to ask her each time what the measurements were. One point when I asked her about types of exercises/work out during pregnancy, she literally said, "I don't care what you do..." She's definitely NOT the doctor you want to have for your first pregnancy. I tried switching to another doctor in the same group, but the scheduling lady told me there is some absurd office policy (found NOWHERE) about switching doctors within practice during pregnancy. I'm definitely going to switch doctors after delivery.

Great Doc

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I moved to chicago and was very hesitant to switch docs. Dr. K is amazing, she is so sweet, and gives you VERY thorough information on what you are there for. I have intense medical history and she always makes sure she covers all bases- its comforting.Also.. she has all the equip. in her office right there. Ultrasound, blood lab, ANYTHING. So its nice to not have to come back to a diff location and its a one-stop-shop.I have never had a problem with this office, and feel much better after making the switch.

Superb Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Katz by a friend, and I'm extremely glad that I listened. Since the first appointment, Dr. Katz was very pleasant and listened carefully to what I had to say. She took note of what I said (since it was my first time with her) and asked questions about my previous doctor. She is very sweet and has superb bedside manner. I feel tremendously comfortable with her, and she knows what she's doing. The waiting time for my last appointment was 1 hour, and even though I don't like waiting that long, it was completely forgotten after I walked out. She's definitely one of the best doctors all around.

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Amazing, caring, and a fabulous OBGYN, I reccomend her to anyone and everyone

The worst doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I never got a promised follow up call, paid this doctor in cash, hoping she will at least try to identify my female issue and at least point at the right direction, so that I can find adequate help (as she told she will do). It never happened. I was forgotten as soon as I paid and walked out of her office. She is swift and appeared to me as she does not really pay attention when I spoke to her begging for help. Choose another doctor, that is my advice.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

overcharges compared to all my other prior docs who were much better docs

Horrible OBGYN

Posted on March 18th, 2011

arrogant, terrible, you are a number...

Excellent Doctor!!!

Posted on May 16th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Katz to any women. Great doctor... I thank God for letting me know her.

Dr. Katz

Posted on November 9th, 2009

Shes fantastic. I felt extremely comfortable telling her anything and everything I needed to tell her. I'm young and she was very in-tuned with the latest technologies/ etc. I was never nervous or unsure with what was going on. She made everything very simple and easy- going! I'll def be beck. I'm so happy to find such a great doctor.

Excellent

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

Dr. Katz has a very sweet yet confident demeanor, she basically has perfect bedside manner. I always leave her office confident that she has everything in control and never feel nervous, even after a procedure. I would recommend any of my friends to her. She's absolutely excellent at her job.

She made all the difference

Posted on March 12th, 2009

I came to Dr. Katz for a second opinion on treating a benign uterine fibroid tumor. The treatment we chose was effective and non-invasive-- wholly different from the complete hysterectomy I'd been recommended. Dynamic, positive, caring, effective, and took time to answer my questions and address my concerns.

Posted on February 7th, 2009

I enjoy my visits with Dr. Katz. She spend a lot of individual time with you and has a great bedside manner.