A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Kaufmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaufmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Kaufmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kaufmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kaufmann practices Pediatrics near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayes, VA.
See Newport News Pediatricians.