A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kavanagh, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Hc
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Kavanagh M.Sc and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kavanagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kavanagh practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.