A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kelleher, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kelleher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Kelleher MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kelleher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Kelleher practices Occupational Medicine near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Preventive Medicine Specialists.