Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia King
Dr. Patricia King, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Essex Junction, VT. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Primary Care. Dr. King is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Healthcare and Fletcher Allen Health Care. Dr. King has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia King has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Primary Care
Primary Care Doctors, also known as Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), are usually the first doctors patients visit, most often on an outpatient basis and in non-emergency situations.
With specialized training in family medicine and general...
Dr. Patricia King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Essex Junction, VT.
Dr. Andrea Fossati
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Essex Junction, VT 0 mi24
Essex Junction, VT 0 mi29
Dr. Mark Levine
Essex Junction, VT 0 mi37