A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia King is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia King, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann King MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. King practice?
- Dr. Patricia King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia King practices Internal Medicine near Essex Junction, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Essex Junction Internists.