Dr. Patricia Ann King MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia King, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. King practice?
Dr. Patricia King practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and General Practice near Essex Junction, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Essex Junction Internists, Essex Junction Allergists, and Essex Junction General Practitioners.