Overall Review

no change

October 4th, 2016
Most complete examination by a dermatologist I have ever been to. Nurse & staff knowledgeable & courteous.

June 29th, 2016
Very knowledgeable Doctor
I recently went to see Dr Klem for an exam as well as cosmetic concerns I had and was very impressed. Dr Klem expresses general concern for her patients and was very personable. She is very knowledgable and takes pride in patient care. I have highly recommend her to my family and friends and have scheduled an appointment for a cosmetic procedure.

February 29th, 2016
Botox
Don't go. Not knowledgeable and scary what she does.

September 30th, 2015
Professional and caring

July 29th, 2015
Do Not Go Here
I had a biopsy late last year. They not only sent it to the wrong lab, they completed the wrong test. I found this out after someone finally returned my call 8 weeks later explaining what happened. At that time, I was told to come in for another test, and this time there would be no cost to me, since it was their error the 1st time and since I had to have another chunk of my leg removed. So, they repeated the test and sent it to the lab for the correct test. It took 5 weeks to receive the results this time, but the office did call me a couple times to let me know there was a delay. Now I keep receiving a bill from the lab. I had already paid for the 1st test and was told there would be "no cost to me for the 2nd test." Well, I have been calling their office for 5 or 6 months now, because I keep receiving a bill from the lab. No one will return my call. I have called and called, trying to reach Dr. Klem or the office manager. I have left numerous messages. No one will call me back. The only reason I gave them a 2nd chance was because they promised me the 2nd test would be on their dime. It is insulting the way they have had total disregard for me. It's a shame...Dr. Klem appears so nice, too bad the office is totally incompetent.

April 21st, 2015
Perfect appointment
I was seen as a courtesy emergency appointment after a laceration to my head. Her staff made me feel very comfortable and attended to. Dr. Klem did outstanding work to where I felt compelled to write a review a couple months after my visit because the scar is hardly detectable. Awesome experience. Highly recommend!

April 3rd, 2015
Making a difference
Outstanding experience.,, I'll be the first to say..the office inviting Large and a spa feeling.. The personal made me feel welcome And not another file.. My son 22 was also seen by Dr klem We have visited many dermotigist And his condition improved .. He has not complained since. No wait time ..

April 1st, 2015
Excellent involvement and management of my skin conditions

December 18th, 2014
Excellent doctor, could not be more please with service.
Office is spotless, doctor and assistants explained procedure beforehand. Completely painless, literally in and out with zero pain. Doc said, "This will sting", and that was it. I cannot say enough positive things about this doc. She also spent time on other problems and was completely, thoroughly knowledgeable. Thumbs up.