A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kolodziej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Kolodziej is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kolodziej, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Kolodziej has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Kolodziej MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Kolodziej practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kolodziej has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Patricia Kolodziej practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .