A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kolowich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Kolowich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kolowich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolowich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kolowich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Kolowich MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kolowich practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kolowich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kolowich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.