A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kolowich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Kolowich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolowich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolowich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kolowich, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolowich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kolowich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Kolowich BS and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kolowich practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kolowich has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Kolowich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.