Learn more about Dr. Patricia Konrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Konrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konrad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Konrad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Konrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Cone Health System
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Noveck Konrad MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia N. Konrad practice?
- Dr. Patricia Konrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Konrad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Taos, NM.
See Taos Pediatricians, Taos Oncologists, and Taos Pathologists.