Learn more about Dr. Patricia Konrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Konrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konrad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Konrad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Konrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Cone Health System
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Noveck Konrad MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia N. Konrad practice?
- Dr. Patricia Konrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Konrad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Taos, NM.
See Taos Pediatricians, Taos Oncologists, and Taos Pathologists.