A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Konrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Konrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Konrad, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Konrad graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Konrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Cone Health System
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Noveck Konrad MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia N. Konrad practice?
- Dr. Patricia Konrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Konrad practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Taos, NM.
See Taos Pediatricians, Taos Pediatric Specialists, and Taos Pathologists.