The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Krakos
Dr. Patricia Krakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Krakos is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Krakos has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Patricia Krakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Anuradha Ravipati
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Plano, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kendall Jones
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Plano, TX 0.09 mi32
Dr. John Lee
Interventional Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Plano, TX 0.09 mi6