A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kritek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kritek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kritek, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kritek graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kritek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Kritek MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kritek practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kritek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kritek practices Critical Care Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Seattle Critical Care Practitioners.