A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kubicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kubicka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubicka graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kubicka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Northland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Kubicka practice?
Dr. Patricia Kubicka practices Pediatrics near Elk River, MN.
See Elk River Pediatricians.