A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kubicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Kubicka, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubicka graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kubicka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Fairview Northland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Riess Kubicka MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia R. Kubicka practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kubicka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kubicka practices Pediatrics near Elk River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Zimmerman, MN.
See Elk River Pediatricians.