Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Cole practice?
Dr. Patricia Cole practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Cardiologists, and Minneapolis Family Physicians.