A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Cole MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Patricia Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Cole practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.