A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Davis, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Patricia Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Davis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Lisle Ophthalmologists.