Learn more about Dr. Patricia Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Davis, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Patricia Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Davis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL.
See Lisle Ophthalmologists.