A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Davis, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia L Davis MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Patricia Davis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Davis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Lisle Ophthalmologists and Lisle Pediatric Specialists.