A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gordon, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Gordon MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Gordon practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Geneticists.