A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gordon, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan