A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gordon, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Gordon MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Gordon practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Geneticists.