Learn more about Dr. Patricia Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Gordon, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Louise Gordon MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Patricia Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Gordon practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Geneticists.