A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Linn Hughes MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Hughes practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Radiologists.