A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hughes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hughes MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Hughes practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hughes practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Radiologists.