A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Pierce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pierce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lee Pierce DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Patricia Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Pierce practices Family Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Family Physicians.