Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Robertson practice?
Dr. Patricia Robertson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists, Ann Arbor Neurologists, and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.