A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lou Robertson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Robertson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.