Learn more about Dr. Patricia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lou Robertson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia L. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Patricia Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Robertson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.