Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Labaire
Dr. Patricia Labaire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Labaire is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, La Chance Center- Gardner and Heywood Hospital. Dr. Labaire has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Labaire has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Patricia Labaire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.
Dr. Lindsay Yorns
Family Medicine, Residency
Plymouth, MA 0 mi7
Dr. Julius Tabe
Family Medicine, General Practice
Plymouth, MA 0.32 mi14
Dr. Carolyn Saluti
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Plymouth, MA 0.69 mi13