A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Labaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Labaire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Labaire, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Labaire graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Labaire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
- Baldwinville Nursing Home
- La Chance Center- Gardner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Labaire MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Labaire practice?
- Dr. Patricia Labaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Labaire practices Family Medicine near Ashburnham, MA.
See Ashburnham Primary Care Doctors.