Dr. Patricia Laden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Improper Billing, Fraud?
One year after the office billed us for something we did not request, we are still fighting the billing agency and potential collections agency. Even after the office said they would remove the charge! Instead they re-coded it and re-submitted the claim smh.

June 27th, 2016
I usually see Dr. Laden's NP, Lori Elle, who I love but this time I had an issue that I was scared to death about. I explained my situation to the receptionist and she relayed my issue to Dr. Laden. Dr. Laden wanted to see me. She is wonderful, kind, compassionate, sweet Dr. Thank goodness what I thought was very serious was not. I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

March 1st, 2016
You're going to wait
It's the wait time that's horrible, I've waited over an hour just to see her multiple times and she doesn't seem to really care like doctors I've seen in the past

November 28th, 2015
Same old, same old
We are writing this review 15 years after the fact, seeing that there's 15 other reviews already on here. 10 out of 52 ratings (about 20%) are negative, just as 3 out of 15 written reviews are. It is obvious things have NOT changed a bit with this Dr. and her extremely rude staff. You'll be made to wait an hour or more, never mind that their office is not busy. We were tired of the "waiting games", our pregnancy was a bit difficult (made much worse by our initial exp. with this Doc). We asked to transfer to another OB/GYN and were subjected to a horrible time, we threatened to sue and only then were our records released. Yes, we did find another great doc in the area, and our baby delivered just fine. But we'll NEVER recommend Dr. laden nor her staff to anyone. THIS is one experience you can avoid during your pregnancy, no matter what. Again, no courtesy, rude staff and terrible wait times are the norm with this provider. Be warned!!!

August 21st, 2015
Be prepared to wait.
Organization of staff has been disappointing the last three times I've been in. I strive to be 10 minutes early and manage to wait 20min or more to get called back. I don't need to tell you what someone who values customer service thinks of this. I even witnessed staff telling someone they had to reschedule for being 10 minutes late. If they are going to have that standard then wait time should be shorter. I enjoy posting positive reviews but this is not the case this time. Maybe next time?

May 21st, 2015
Love dr Laden

February 5th, 2015
excellent office, Dr. laden is great and staff is wonderful. Been going there since 2003!

August 14th, 2012
2 hour wait
Incompetent staff, 2 hour wait that the staff said was my fault because I was 5 min late after going to the old location because I didn't recieve any notice of a move. Then had to complete my entire medical history because they were transferring to a new computer system and were too lazy to look in the files. Looking for another doctor!

June 10th, 2012
RUDE
Every appointment I have had with Dr. Laden has been horrible! The staff is extremely rude and each time I have been subject to wait over 45minutes to an hour. For my prenatal screanings and the bloodwork they have done I found it almost impossible to recieve feedback on. They never called me with results and would not tell me anything. The doctor herself, Dr.Laden is always in such a rush and has no personality. She clearly does not care about me or my baby and she just wants the money of some of the more wealthy clients in the area. I had an appointment last week and 3 of her nurses could not find my baby's heartbeat. they were extremely rude and insensitive, they would not tell me anything and left me in the room for over an HOUR after telling me i needed an EMERGENCY ultrasound! they were not busy at all and I was so nervous! My baby ended up being fine and perfectly happy yet I have still not been impressed at ALL!!!! I am looking for a new doctor now

October 18th, 2011
Great Dr!
This is my second child, i hated my first dr so far she has been great. At least two other moms have sworn by her. Good bedside, spends time with you and I like that it's just her not ten other dr's who shuffle you around.Not sure what the previous post is all about....but I have no doubt that was a joke or someone is just a little off.

July 16th, 2011
AWESOME!!!!!
Wow, what can I say? We were having trouble getting pregnant under other doctors who simply said you just have to wait. Well, not Dr. Laden! She started right away getting down to all the reasons why. After 5 months, we were blessed with twins. She was even shocked. She gave sound advice, made decisive immediate decisions when things did not look right. She took exra precautions and was there the entire time. I was high risk and hard headed, but that never frustrated her. She is a true problem solver and people person. Unfortunately for me, one twin had enough of being sat on by his sister so he broke loose at the time Dr Laden was away. So all that and she missed delivering them. I would truly and highly recommend Dr Laden! I rank her more than 4 stars!!!!

July 5th, 2011
Very professional and willing to go the extra mile. Would recommend hands down to anyone.