Dr. Patricia Lanter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Lanter?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Lanter?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 30th, 2008

Poor Judgment

I saw Dr. Lanter in the ER at Dartmouth. At that time I was having intolerable pain. She was cold, and was very upset with me when I did not answer one of her questions correctly. I had taken Percosett and it caused confusion and short term memory. As my husband said anyone could tell I was struggling not to mention suffering from pain caused by a nerve which extends from my groin to my knee. Her judgment in what to do with me was very poor and because of it I spent three weeks in bed until I heard from the Pain Clinic. I went without pain medication 91 hours until the effects of confusion and short term memory disappeared. I have worked in the medical field for 20 years and I must say this has been the worse experience I have had to endure.

October 18th, 2010