Dr. Patricia Lantis MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 5 reviews

June 13th, 2016
So wonderful!!
I recently had my daughter taken care of by Dr. Lantis and I could not love her more! She takes the time to explain what is going on in a way my family could understand. She is kind and sweet and clearly knows what she is doing! My whole family loves her and if my daughter is readmitted, I will request her!

January 20th, 2016
Wonderful Experience with Dr. Lantis
My daughter was recently in the hospital and Dr. Lantis oversaw her care the entire week we were there. She spent a lot of time with us and made sure I could always get in touch with her even when she was at home. She was very knowledgeable and explained different scenarios to us until we were able to determine my daughter's illness. She also included us in her decision making and made us feel like we had a voice in our child's care.

September 11th, 2011
WORST EVER!
I agree with the other posts. I had a very sick child who was admitted to the hospital. I had one interaction with this doctor over a matter of a few minutes that instead of listening to us as the family who needed help and assistance with our child all we got was an egotistical doctor who I don't even know why she bothered coming into our room. She incorrectly diagnosised our child and was nothing short of hateful to our family. She was rude and negligent in the handling of our child's illness. Her futile attempts to rectify these negative comments about her on this website are a joke... if you want to really help us out find another job or learn some compassion! I will not be calling your office to "discuss this further" it makes me sick to think of how much you got paid for the despair you have caused us.

May 12th, 2011
AWFUL!
This doctor was the worst! She is uncaring and ruthless. We saw her during a hospital stay. If you get her demand someone else!
Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that you feel that way about me. I strive to provide each family and patient I encounter with excellent care and am neither ruthless nor uncaring. Please call my office at your earliest convenience. I would be happy to discuss your concerns in person if you would like to make an appointment with me in the office. I hope you and your child are both doing well. Sincerely, Patricia Lantis, MD

February 28th, 2011
Dr. Lantis took care of my child in the hospital. She was rude and condescending when speaking to me and my husband and didn't seem to care about my daughter. There were various training doctors on the team who seemed much more involved in her care and I am grateful for them.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry that I came across rude and condescending to you. As I said to the poster above, I do strive to provide excellent and compassionate care. These comments are extremely painful for me to read, and I take them very seriously. Please feel free to call my office to set up a time to talk with me further, I welcome your feedback. I hope your child is doing well. Sincerely, Patricia Lantis, MD