Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Larson
Dr. Patricia Larson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Larson is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Sherman Hospital. Dr. Larson has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Larson has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Sara Zulfiqar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Khurram Saleem
Internal Medicine, Residency
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi2
Dr. Nahid Alavi
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi42