A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Leebens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Leebens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leebens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leebens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Leebens, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leebens graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Leebens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Kay Leebens MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia K. Leebens practice?
- Dr. Patricia Leebens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Leebens practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.