Overall Review

3.0

April 11th, 2016
Dr leone is a kind and competent doctor . My only issue is her office location - it is now across the street from port authority bus station - she has one room and it's small - I felt like it was more like a clinic then a physicians office . If she moved to a better location I would return because she is a good doctor .

October 5th, 2015
Good Doctor.. but small office
Dr. Leone is lovely and a very good doctor. Her abilities are shown with her caring personality and constant note taking. Just a "warning" her office is one room in a cramped clinic.. on west 42nd near the port authority. If you don't want to be in the middle of chaos on the outside and tight space on the inside, you might want to consider another doctor. I would have absolutey considered keeping her at my doctor but the office is not a good location and I felt like part of a group of cattle. Her staff in nice .. it would be great if she moved to her own office.. even if it was a nice two room location.

August 4th, 2015
I will never change doctors. She is one of the finest and most caring.

July 8th, 2015
The BEST doctor in NYC!
One of the kindest yet competent doctors I have ever been to. I travel gladly from New Jersey to see her. She is knowledgeable and puts patients safety and needs as top priority. She makes you feel open to speak whatever may be on your mind or how you are feeling. I have been with her since she took over Dr. Lupiano's practice and I wouldn't change doctors for the world!! Incredible bedside manner and makes me feel like she REALLY CARES! In fact, i know she does. Blessed to have her.