A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Levan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Levan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Levan graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Levan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Levan practice?
- Dr. Patricia Levan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Levan practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.