Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Levan is one of the most caring doctors I have met in the Reno area. She is compassionate and takes time to listen to you and your issues. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent experience in seeing a Doctor.

The Lady is a Jewel show details The Lady is a Jewel
Mar 25th, 2012

I first became aquanited with Dr Levan in 2001 when a friend of mine refered me to her. Dr Levan is a person that makes you feel at ease the minute she inters the room,is very easy to talk to, and takes the time needed to listen to you. What ever is going on in your life she is there to help. Very seldom do I have to waite more than 15 minutes to get in to see Dr Levan.The longest time I have had to waite for an apointment to see Dr Lvan has been a day.

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Levan is by far one of the most caring physicians I have had the opportunity to have take care of my medical needs. She is very thourough, takes time to listen and always treats you as if you are the only patient she has. I would recommend her to all.

We love Dr. Levan show details We love Dr. Levan
Oct 12th, 2010

Dr. Levan has been our two daughters' Doctor for approx. 5 years, and our girls just love her. she is always responsive to emergency visits when we need them, and her diagnostics are above reproach. Unfortunately, she can't take any new patients, but that's the sign of a good Doctor.

Quality, compassionate care show details Quality, compassionate care
by Kelly on Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Levan is everything you would expect a doctor to be. She is kind, knowledgeable, and professional. We highly recommend her.

Dr. Levan is truly amazing and a gift to Northern Nevada show details Dr. Levan is truly amazing and a gift to Northern Nevada
by Anje on Apr 29th, 2009

Words alone seem inadequate to describe what an amazing and fabulous doctor that Dr. Patricia Levan is in this community. She is always kind, helpful, understanding and zeroes in on your needs seemingly effortlessly. Her front office/check out staff is also very friendly and helpful. I have tried different dr.'s throughout my life but she is what a doctor is supposed to be like. I hope she is talking to the local medical school students so they can gain from her knowledge, expertise and bed side manner.

by amy on May 6th, 2008

She is a wonderful DR.If she doesnt know the answer she finds it for you.Thank you for all you do for each patient.