A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Liethen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Liethen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Liethen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Liethen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Liethen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Jean Liethen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia J. Liethen practice?
- Dr. Patricia Liethen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Liethen practices Family Medicine near Hartford, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mayville, WI.
See Hartford Family Physicians.