A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Lin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lin practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Lin practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.