Patricia Lincoln Is this you?

November 9th, 2016

Unpleasant Experience/ Terrible Bedside Manner

I saw Dr. Lincoln as a new patient. My experience at the office overall, was unpleasant. She didn't listen, wasn't concerned about what I was sharing, kept talking over me and she was very condescending. Her bedside manner was terrible. I don't even know why I didn't walk out. I will not return neither will I refer.

May 7th, 2015

considering to be potential patient

I was looking for a doctor close to my home in sugarland, so i found her listing on my healthcare siter as a participating provider. when i called i was appalled when the young lady asked me " We are in Sugarland are you sure you want to make an appt?" i did my research so i knew where i was calling and where they were located, then upon making my appt the young lady on the phone was rather rude. I was taken back and almost told her not to worry about making the appt, but i needed to make an appt since i was off the following week and didn't want to continue to look for another provider in my plan. After hanging up i had this uneasy feeling about the phone call and decided to google the doctor and found this site. after reading and seeing that other people had a similar experience, I knew this was not the doctor's office for me. I then called and cancelled my appt. I want a doctor's office that shows care and concern for their patients, not an office that seems to be unconcerned and rude. This is my health here and i want the best care I can find, Health insurance is not cheap ny no means!

January 30th, 2013

Dr Lincoln

I had to laugh at the one other review -- I experienced the same rudeness at the business office upon check-in, and it's quite obvious who the 'office manager' is. She appears to be enamored with her 'power' and is criticizing the office employees in front of everyone as well as I had a run-in with her also. Although it won't keep me from seeing Dr. Lincoln (who does not return her follow-up calls very well -- this is the 3rd day since I called, and nothing yet). Otherwise, I think she is a good physician. Just get rid of the discourteous lady in the business office.

December 16th, 2011

Terrible business office

When you arrive at the office, you have go through a central admitting office. There is no privacy! Every one in the room hears who you are there to see and why and how much it will cost you. The office manage is screaming at patients and her staff. She made one staff member chase a patient! Dr. Lincoln maybe a great doctor but I will not go to her as long as she is in that location in Sugar Land. There are over 100 family doctors in Fort Bend County. I will find one where the business office treats me like a human being.

September 20th, 2016