A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lokey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lokey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lokey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lokey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lokey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lokey practice?
Dr. Patricia Lokey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.