A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lokey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lokey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lokey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lokey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lokey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Annette Lokey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lokey practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lokey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Lokey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.