A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Gutierrez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico Y-De Estudios.
Dr. Lopez-Gutierrez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Lopez-Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Westland, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.