A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lotito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lotito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lotito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotito graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lotito has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Hannigan Lotito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia H. Lotito practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lotito has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Lotito practices Family Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Primary Care Doctors.