Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lowrimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowrimore
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Lowrimore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrimore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lowrimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Lowrimore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lowrimore practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lowrimore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.