Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lowrimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowrimore
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lowrimore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrimore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lowrimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Lowrimore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lowrimore practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lowrimore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.