A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lowrimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowrimore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowrimore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrimore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lowrimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Lowrimore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lowrimore practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lowrimore has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.