A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Lowrimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowrimore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lowrimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Lowrimore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Lowrimore practice?
- Dr. Patricia Lowrimore has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Lowrimore practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.