Dr. Patricia Lowrimore Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Lowrimore?

Not a Good Doctor, Staff Sucks

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Lowrimore is very blunt and brash. She is impatient and does not have any sympathy or empathy. I feel like she treats her patients like we are all from a mental ward. She does not explain why she is going to give a medication. Her staff is polite at times, yet they have been disorganized and have also are not understanding with cancellation policies. I went to a different psychiatrist after I met this doctor, and my new doctor did not really even agree with Dr. Lowrimore's diagnosis. These guys have no sympathy. Watch out. Go somewhere else.

Huge Waste of Time

Posted on March 17th, 2012

My disabled adult daughter saw Dr Lowrimore, who claims she works with both neuro and psychiatric. We found this not to be true. In fact, Dr L was dismissive towards my daughter's complex neurological condition. Dr L was not interested in seeing documentation I brought in, nor hearing our story. She jumped to an incorrect conclusion and would not discuss otherwise. We (stupidly) returned 2 more times, each time frustrated at how unworkable she is. Moving on. Really, moving on.

What a great experience

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I missed my first appointment by coming on the wrong day. Dr. Lowrimore was so kind. She told me if I would wait she would try to squeeze me in since I drove all the way from Wichita Falls to see her but that it might be a couple of hours. She didn't want to make all the other patients late. The receptionist was so polite and brought me coffee while I waited. Dr. Lowrimore skipped her lunch so that I wouldn't have to wait longer. This is a doctor who knows what she is doing and is genuine and down to earth.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

You have to pay $75 up front as a deposit to see this doctor. When rescheduling, they have the guts to tell you that there are no appts and will you sit in the lobby and wait? I asked how long would I have to wait, could it be 3-4 hours and she said yes. Well, I pay professional fees to see her. This is not Parkland. That's totally craziness a psychiatry office ask you to sit and wait possibly 3-4 hours for a fit in. Dr. Lowrimore's attitude was to be desired. Not a good choice. Choose another doc/office. You would be happier!

Great Doc

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Lowrimore is such a nice person and so knowledgeable about neuropsychiatry. She helped us a lot and believe me, we have been through the ringer with general psychiatrists. Finally someone who has a clue about real brain problems and what to do about them. What is this stuff about urology???? Maybe you guys should check your details a little closer.

why dont you return calls?

Posted on May 4th, 2010

maybe she can take a class on phone skills.

Posted on March 18th, 2016