A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Luckeroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Luckeroth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luckeroth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luckeroth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Luckeroth graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luckeroth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Luckeroth MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Luckeroth practice?
- Dr. Patricia Luckeroth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Luckeroth practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Surgeons.