Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Lundeberg
Dr. Patricia Lundeberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.Dr. Lundeberg has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Lundeberg has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Patricia Lundeberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Anderson III
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi33
Dr. James Novak
Family Medicine, General Practice
San Diego, CA 0.11 mi36
Dr. Taram Dabo
San Diego, CA 0.15 mi34