A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cole, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Holistic Health and Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Cole practice?
Dr. Patricia Cole practices Family Medicine near Whitefish, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT and Minneapolis, MN.
See Whitefish Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Cole, Dr. Patsy Cole, Dr. Tricia Cole, Dr. Trish Cole, Dr. Pat Cole, Dr. Patti Cole