A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Cole, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Martens Cole MD and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Cole practice?
- Dr. Patricia Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Cole practices Family Medicine near Whitefish, MT.
See Whitefish Primary Care Doctors.