A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keefe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Keefe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keefe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keefe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ellen Keefe MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patricia E. Keefe practice?
- Dr. Patricia Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Keefe practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Pediatricians.