A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Keefe, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keefe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keefe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keefe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 3 plans