A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Morris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Morris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Marie Morris MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia M. Morris practice?
- Dr. Patricia Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Morris practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.