A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Martin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Martin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Martin practice?
- Dr. Patricia Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Martin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.