A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Martin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Martin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patricia Martin practice?
- Dr. Patricia Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Martin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Radiologists.