Dr. Patricia Masse MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Referred to Dr Masse for colon cancer. She put my fears to rest and surgery went well. She is my angel from above. Thankyou for everything you do!!!

May 31st, 2017
Amazing Women
Dr. Masse is an amzing lady!! I was recently hospitalized, she diagnosed me and immediately was brought to surgery and the problem taken care of. I am greatful to her and the hospital staff at wellington regional for taking such great care of me.

May 5th, 2017
Dr. Masse is a fantastic surgeon and person. She made me comfortable when I was nervous about surgery, My surgery went off without a problem and now I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Masse .

February 28th, 2017
Great doctor !!
Very happy with services provided. Very personal doctor makes it easy to talk to. Confident of her work, reassures you that everything will be perform to good standards . Only con is waiting time at office. You could wait over two hours easy, but office is addressing issue

December 8th, 2016
So glad I found Dr. Masse for my hernia operation. I admire her professionalism and the fact that she is personable. I would definitely recommend her for any one needing a hernia operation.

September 27th, 2016
Saved my life
Patricia is an excellent surgeon and in an emergency situation saved my life.

June 11th, 2016
Dr. Masse provides the most skilled and professional care to all of her patients!! She is truly the most dedicated surgeon I have ever met! I have been in the medical field for many years...she is not only a fantastic, skilled and talented surgeon, but honestly her patients are her #1 concern!!!!! She is irreplaceable!!!!!! I DO highly recommend her to all of my family and friends!!!!

May 24th, 2016
She's the most compassionate person I know. Great doctor, I need another surgery and I'm waiting for her, she's just the best!

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Patricia Masse is the most dedicated and compassionate surgeon I have ever met! Her skills and patient concern rise above all surgeons! The medical profession is blessed to have her part of their team!!!

April 13th, 2016
Gall Bladder operation in the fall of 2015
Dr. P. Masse is an excellent and wonderful surgeon, wish there were more like her. She gave me a diagnosis on my gall bladder, why it had to be removed and what to expect before, during and after surgery. I wish her continued success in all she does!

March 12th, 2016
Dr Masse is a great dr , make me feel so good about doing my surgery and felt so comfortable with her . Like a personal friend . Thank you . I wouldn't trust anyone else , she works so hard and has so much compassion for people .

March 12th, 2016
I have been in the medical field for 33 years. I have met many surgeons and physicians. Dr. Masse is the most dedicated, compassionate, skilled, and honest surgeon I have ever met! I have also met patients and family members who you can never please or make happy! If some people feel they are experts on subjects they know nothing about, maybe they should walk in the footsteps of this fantastic surgeon!!! There are many patients who have had the privilege of having their lives saved by Dr. Masse! Thank you Dr Masse for everything you give and the countless sacrifices you make !!!!