Overall Review

no change

September 27th, 2016
Saved my life
Patricia is an excellent surgeon and in an emergency situation saved my life.

June 11th, 2016
Dr. Masse provides the most skilled and professional care to all of her patients!! She is truly the most dedicated surgeon I have ever met! I have been in the medical field for many years...she is not only a fantastic, skilled and talented surgeon, but honestly her patients are her #1 concern!!!!! She is irreplaceable!!!!!! I DO highly recommend her to all of my family and friends!!!!

May 24th, 2016
She's the most compassionate person I know. Great doctor, I need another surgery and I'm waiting for her, she's just the best!

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Patricia Masse is the most dedicated and compassionate surgeon I have ever met! Her skills and patient concern rise above all surgeons! The medical profession is blessed to have her part of their team!!!

April 13th, 2016
Gall Bladder operation in the fall of 2015
Dr. P. Masse is an excellent and wonderful surgeon, wish there were more like her. She gave me a diagnosis on my gall bladder, why it had to be removed and what to expect before, during and after surgery. I wish her continued success in all she does!

March 12th, 2016
Dr Masse is a great dr , make me feel so good about doing my surgery and felt so comfortable with her . Like a personal friend . Thank you . I wouldn't trust anyone else , she works so hard and has so much compassion for people .

March 12th, 2016
I have been in the medical field for 33 years. I have met many surgeons and physicians. Dr. Masse is the most dedicated, compassionate, skilled, and honest surgeon I have ever met! I have also met patients and family members who you can never please or make happy! If some people feel they are experts on subjects they know nothing about, maybe they should walk in the footsteps of this fantastic surgeon!!! There are many patients who have had the privilege of having their lives saved by Dr. Masse! Thank you Dr Masse for everything you give and the countless sacrifices you make !!!!

March 12th, 2016
Dr Masse is amazing...I work with Dr Masse . I am a nurse and now her patient.....I can't thank her enough for helping me through a horrible time in my life...she held my hand through the whole ordeal....I now know why her patients love so much...thank you Dr Masse ....and whoever wrote that review below me...obviously you weren't worthy of her hands....

February 9th, 2016
Dr Masse is an angel from above....if she wasn't on call when i came to the emergency room i would not be here to tell you how amzing this woman is!! She doesn't sugar coat anything she tells you like it is whether you eant to hear it ot not!!! I thankyou Dr massefor being the person and doctor that you are!!! I can't thankyou enough for saving my life....

February 9th, 2016
Amazing physician!!!! Always there night or day!! I had over 7 operations in 2 months... My family said I was dying but Dr Masse never left my bedside. Dr Masse not only cared for me but she took care of my family throughout the entire time I was hospitalized. I am alive because of her and I can't thank her enough for saving my life... Thank you Dr Masse.....

February 2nd, 2016
AMAZING
A few years ago I was admitted to Wellington ER as an emergency. I did not know how sick I was until later. This angel appeared at my bed to save my life and she was Dr Patricia Masse. Being admitted under her care and having Nurses & Administraters tell you how lucky you are is the ultimate compliment. Once in our lifetime we should be blessed to have an amazing Surgeon when needed and I was. Dr Masse is so professional in every way possible. She is extremly dedicated to her patients, and always goes that extra mile for them. I found the ease of discussing my questions & concerns adressed so that I felt so confident in this wonderful Doctor. I thank God everyday for the compasonite care that Dr Masse has provided me on many occasions. I would give her the very highest possible recommendation. Dr Masse you are AMAZING

January 31st, 2016
Best, caring, loving doctor I've ever met
I was reading Dr. Masse's reviews. It's hard for me to believe that any patient came into contact with her and felt that she didn't give them the best treatment. Not only did she take care of me but she was caring towards my entire family. Some of these people who are writing these reviews should ask themselves "What does it mean to be board certified?" Do you want a surgeon who is skilled in thier field or do you want a surgeon who is able to sit in front of a computer late at night and pass a test on the internet. Thank you Dr. Masse for taking care of me!