Dr. Patricia Mauro MD Patient Reviews

4.8

April 14th, 2016
wonderful doctor and person she listens, takes up time and helps to get your problem taken care of

July 17th, 2010
Diagnosed my problem after going to 4 different specialists & 2+ years
I had a re-occurring abscess in one of the most uncomfortable places for almost 2 years. Every month this would appear and I had to endure a surgeon lancing it every time it flared up. I even had surgery to remedy the problem, but it came back 2 weeks after the surgery. After the surgeon, I went to 3 other doctors in different fields to try to diagnose the problem. Every time failed, and every time i had to go through a painful or uncomfortable "diagnostic test". I finally found Dr. Mauro who diagnosed me in literally the first 15 min. of my visit. She prescribed me the correct meds to help heal the abscess and and it has only re-surfaced a few times since the original visit. Even then, instead of lancing it she injects it with a shot, which is a million times less painful. Moreover, she is very nice and made me comfortable. Turns out I have a condition that 1% of the global population has and baffles most doctors. But NOT, Dr. Mauro. :)

May 28th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Mauro for 20 years. I even fly over from England to see her. She is calm, gentle, professional and nothing is too much trouble. She comes highly recommended and is an outstanding top rate dermatologist...the best!