A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Ghee graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mc Ghee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Gayle Mc Ghee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Mc Ghee practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.