A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Ghee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Ghee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Ghee graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mc Ghee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Gayle Mc Ghee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia G. Mc Ghee practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Mc Ghee practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.